Throughout history lavender oil has been valued for its beautiful scent, one that we describe as clean and calm, fresh and floral. Lavender has many benefits. There are records of the Egyptians and Romans using lavender for bathing and relaxation.
Lavender’s calming and relaxing qualities are its most well-known attributes and these are present no matter how you use them. The Royal Velvet variety of lavender offers a sweet, soft, and classic lavender smell with notes of honey. This extra sweetness and complexity make for a really beautiful, mild oil.
All our essential oils are steam distilled on-site at the Selle Valley Lavender Farm in Sandpoint, Idaho. We use only our own lavender direct from the field, and we distill in small batches using our copper still. Try our Royal Velvet lavender essential oil in the following uses…
- Incorporate into candle or soap making.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress.
- Place a few drops on your temples when experiencing a headache.
- Rub into the arches of your feet before bedtime.
- Smooth onto skin irritations either by itself or with a carrier oil.
- Make a simple syrup for coffee.