There are so many ways to incorporate lavender oil into your life. Here are some of our favorites.
- Add a few drops to your cleaning bucket for fragrance and antiseptic benefits.
- Add some to your bath water to relax and unwind.
- Add a few drops to your massage oil.
- Add to any natural face mask to detoxify and shrink pores.
- Dab a few drops on pressure points to relieve anxiety, emotional stress, and exhaustion.
- Dilute the oil and place a few drops on your pet as a natural pest repellent (it will kill lice, lice eggs, fleas, and nits).
- Add to your diffuser to fill your room with the sweet scent of lavender.
- Place a few drops of oil on an affected area to help address eczema, athletes foot, or acne.
- Stock it in your medicine cabinet to help with the toughest stings, burns, and insect bites.
- Use it to dissolve sticky residue leftover from price stickers or labels.
- Add to a warm compress to ease a headache.
- Mix a few drops with olive oil to create a hair tonic, it will leave your hair silky and disinfect your scalp.
- Mix with a little water and apply to sunburn to help ease the sting.
- Place a few drops on a clean cloth and toss into your dryer as a DIY dryer ball – it’ll leave your laundry refreshed.
*The information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease, nor is it a substitute for medical advice.